Please Respond If Interested

Ignore ProfitsLion any longer... and you might get roared at. SO click Here

Pangea2.Group is a WebStars2K Property - Thank You For Being A Member

======================(Pangea #2)======================
P A N G E A   #2
======================(Pangea #2)======================

Hello Lanh Dao, You are a member of Pangea #2 Safelist.
Your Username: mmooffice221015 Your Credits: 1200

Hello Fellow Marketer,

Kermit Hopson here with a quick email about a very exciting

decision I just made I've been working with and known Janet and

Don Legere for a very long time and I just partnered up with

them on a new project. I haven't been this excited for a very

long time and the only thing that would be more exciting is if

you decided to join us on the amazing adventure!

First, if you are happy where you are and happy with your

results then I don't want to pull you away from that.

I am looking for those few who are ready for change and ready

for results!

I am building my own Team of 12.

If you think you'd like to come join me on a new adventure

please follow these instructions:

Go to
use password PleaseDontShare and use my name, Kermit Hopson and

email kermperryhop@gmail.com as referrer

I will receive notice when you venture in to the system and will

follow up with an email. Please watch for that ok?

And if you don't want to wait for me, just reach out to me at

any of the resources below.

I look forward to hearing from you and am excited at the

possibilities.

Talk soon, have a great day,

Kermit Hopson

Contact Me on Facebook:Kermit Hopson
or kermperryhop@gmail.com
773-723-2903


http://www.pangea2.group/earth.php?r=vyso6oz3w24jl1af3c9eo66fpk4nokikjp6pqmyfmau9o&u=mmooffice221015

To put your account on inbox mode or stop emails, please login to adjust that. Login Here
ADV 08-31-2019 CentralParkDr Plainfield, IN 46168 Sent by member kermhop
Maryanne Myers [PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner]
Owning an online web business since 1998 - for 21 years.
08-31-2019 mmooffice221015 I am not responsible for any claims made by the member email ad or website.

This website is using SPF, DKIM verifications for sending emails.

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget