Pangea2.Group is a WebStars2K Property - Thank You For Being A Member
P A N G E A #2
======================(Pangea #2)======================
Your Username: mmooffice221015 Your Credits: 1440
You can tell a great program by what it does
for you...
So let's compare Maxous and your program!s!
Maxous:
- Has members that really help each other
- Is a transparent company that keeps us updated
- Pays out 70% of the income back to members
- Pays out Fast Start Bonuses up 3 levels
!Even free members get FSB when someone they
sponsor upgrades!
- Pays Gold members a 100% Monthly Matching Bonus
on EVERY person you sponsor
- Pays all upgraded members a DAILY Bonus to social
network with other members
How about your program!s!?
I joined Maxous July 8th !barely 2 months!, and:
- Have over 240 signups !40 upgraded so far!
- Have been in profit since the first month
- I get huge discounts on travel, prescriptions,
groceries... Over 1 Million Brands!
!I already saved 46% on 2 hotel rooms each!
How about your program?...
I think you get the pictur e!
Join free, and see what Maxous is all about.
Then get serious, upgrade and let's grow together!
Julius Covington, Sr.
http://www.pangea2.group/earth.php?r=fwpujqbqxqr7mhb6267yomhtx&u=mmooffice221015
To put your account on inbox mode or stop emails, please login to adjust that. Login Here
ADV 09-12-2019 CentralParkDr Plainfield, IN 46168 Sent by member covco
Maryanne Myers [PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner]
Owning an online web business since 1998 - for 21 years.
09-12-2019 mmooffice221015 I am not responsible for any claims made by the member email ad or website.
This website is using SPF, DKIM verifications for sending emails.
for you...
So let's compare Maxous and your program!s!
Maxous:
- Has members that really help each other
- Is a transparent company that keeps us updated
- Pays out 70% of the income back to members
- Pays out Fast Start Bonuses up 3 levels
!Even free members get FSB when someone they
sponsor upgrades!
- Pays Gold members a 100% Monthly Matching Bonus
on EVERY person you sponsor
- Pays all upgraded members a DAILY Bonus to social
network with other members
How about your program!s!?
I joined Maxous July 8th !barely 2 months!, and:
- Have over 240 signups !40 upgraded so far!
- Have been in profit since the first month
- I get huge discounts on travel, prescriptions,
groceries... Over 1 Million Brands!
!I already saved 46% on 2 hotel rooms each!
How about your program?...
I think you get the pictur e!
Join free, and see what Maxous is all about.
Then get serious, upgrade and let's grow together!
Julius Covington, Sr.
http://www.pangea2.group/earth.php?r=fwpujqbqxqr7mhb6267yomhtx&u=mmooffice221015
To put your account on inbox mode or stop emails, please login to adjust that. Login Here
ADV 09-12-2019 CentralParkDr Plainfield, IN 46168 Sent by member covco
Maryanne Myers [PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner]
Owning an online web business since 1998 - for 21 years.
09-12-2019 mmooffice221015 I am not responsible for any claims made by the member email ad or website.
This website is using SPF, DKIM verifications for sending emails.
Post a Comment